Friday, February 11, 2011

Murder of crows...

Went for a drive yesterday, and stumbled upon these gorgeous crows...I {love} crows, especially how they photograph. There were 100's all around, scattered on all the tree tops. Then they would all fly off together, and gather on different trees. Beautiful nature...it was such a gorgeous site to witness, photograph & hear. As they flew overhead, all I could hear was the lovely sound of all their wings. I have LOTS more photos that I will be sharing in the future :) I used Kim Klassen's "sweet treat" texture that came in my inbox today...if you haven't signed up, you should. The textures she e/m's on Fridays are amazing & free!! Also joining Shannon at "living with the lowrys" for a few of my favorite things & Rachel at "and then she snapped".

inspiration-studio

and then, she {snapped}

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely lovely silhouette, strong but also delicate:)

Jill said...

Great photo! Bird silhouettes are hard to beat and here you made them even better!

Kim Klassen said...

i so love what you did with this image, my friend...FABULOUS effect...
thanks for the sweetness...

happiest Saturday...
xxo, Kim

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo. Great job!

Shannon said...

Amazing picture! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm going to have to look into that texture.

Unknown said...

I love your silhouette!

Jaymi said...

great shot!! love the silhouette and your edit on it.

Mira Crisp said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I've snooped a little bit around your blog and I think you are a one crafty lady! :) Super cute stuff you have here!
Mira

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife said...

Fabulous!
Jo-Anna

Stefanie Brown said...

love it!! wonderful shot!

Paige said...

Wow! I love how it looks like they're right in front of a textured wall or canvas. Great effect!

rachel said...

love this!